Save upto 30% this October half term on tickets and Gold memberships!
Trick or treat yourself to a trip to the Oceanarium this October half term and make savings of up to 30% when you book online in advance. From Friday 19th October – Sunday 4th November, take advantage of this amazing offer and come face to face to some of the world’s spookiest sea creatures, including a cunning croc, eerie eels and fearsome piranha.
Plus when you visit between 19th October and 28th October you can catch additional spook-tacular family friendly activities every day!
- MEET THE CREEPY CREATURES – face your fears at our ‘meet the creature’ sessions (11:30am and 2:30pm daily) where you can get up close and personal to our Royal Pythons, Chillan rose tarantula and leopard geckos (creatures subject to change)
- Take part in our TRICK OR TREAT QUIZ TRAIL – follow all the clues to discover some of our most ghoulish creatures!
- Let the little ones get creative with some HALLOWEEN COLOURING (located by the kids play zone)
- PUMPKIN PLAYTIME – during their 11am feeding time, watch our mischievous Otter family forage for their hidden food inside pumpkins.
- Watch the waters come alive in our DAILY FEEDS AND PRESENTATIONS – Including sharks, penguins and otters. Why not see them all? Tickets are valid all day!
*Activities are subject to availability and may change without prior notice
Want to sea more of the Oceanarium? As a special Halloween treat, we are also offering 30% off our gold memberships, meaning you get unlimited every day until 31st December 2019, plus exclusive discounts and benefits, for as little as £30.60 for an adult membership! So why not snap up this jawsome deal, and if you want to try before you buy, if you decide to purchase a 2019 membership at the end of your visit, we will take off the price you paid for your day ticket (as long as you upgrade on the same day as your visit)! Offer available from Saturday 20th – Sunday 28th October.
*Based on adult gold membership discounted price. Upgrades are not available with day tickets purchased with Tesco clubcard, or third party purchased tickets.
To compliment your fang-tastic adventure, grab a bite to eat in the Offshore café and visit The Cove Shop where you can purchase unique gifts and souvenirs.
The Oceanarium is open daily from 10am and situated next to Bournemouth Pier.