As an ambassador and supporter of the Coastal BID, we would like to ask for your support in raising awareness of the renewal ballot over social media and help us gain those crucial ‘yes’ votes.
When you have received your ballot paper, we ask that you take a photo of yourself with the ballot and post this is on social media using the hashtag ‘#YESCoastalBID’.
Examples of photos you could take include:
- Signing the ballot paper
- Posting the ballot paper
- A ‘selfie’ with yourself holding the ballot paper
- Holding the ballot outside your business frontage
- Holding the ballot alongside any of your business branding / marketing materials
We ask that you post photos on both your personal and business social media pages, where you can, so that we can extend the “vote yes” message to as many people as possible. The Coastal BID will also be sharing and retweeting any posts which use #YESCoastalBID so that we can help promote your business to our own social media followers in return. Please also tag @CoastalBID when possible too.
Some examples of posts you may like to use:
- [Business Name] is ensuring the continued investment in Bournemouth for the benefit of businesses by voting Yes! #YESCoastalBID @CoastalBID
- Received our @CoastalBID renewal ballot. Vote yes to ensure £6.5m investment into Bournemouth in the next 5 years. #YESCoastalBID
- We’re supporting @CoastalBID renewal. Submit yes vote by 2 June for continued investment into Bournemouth for businesses #YESCoastalBID
- Here’s our #YESCoastalBID vote… Submit your vote by 2 June for £6.5m investment into Bournemouth in the next 5 years. #YESCoastalBID
- We’re saying yes to the future of Bournemouth’s coastal areas improvement for business! #YESCoastalBID @CoastalBID
Any problems or questions regarding social media in support of the Coastal BID please contact us here at Coastal BID 01202 291200 or our PR company, Darren Northeast PR, on email@example.com – who are more than happy to help in relation to anything social media related and #YESCoastalBID