Following five successful years, Bournemouth Coastal Business Improvement District (BID) is up for renewal. Securing a ‘yes’ vote will mean another £6.5 million of investment into Bournemouth’s coastal areas so the BID can continue to enhance Bournemouth as a vibrant, attractive, eventful, connected, safe, and successful environment in which to do business.
The voting period to renew the Coastal BID is now open. Levy paying businesses have until the 2nd June to cast their votes.
In the next five years, Coastal BID will:
– Increase the number of people visiting Bournemouth and persuade them to stay longer
– Encourage people to explore our unique coastal districts
– Improve and develop a distinctive experience in all locations within the Coastal BID area
– Encourage the growth and development of businesses
– Attract more spend and new investment into coastal districts
A positive voting outcome will allow the Coastal BID to pursue their objectives and programmes until 2022. It will also ensure that Bournemouth continues to grow as a vibrant, attractive, eventful, connected, safe and successful environment in which businesses can thrive.
Paul Clarke, Cluster General Manager of Bournemouth’s Hallmark Hotels and Chairman of the Coastal BID, said:
“It is now time to vote and renew the Coastal BID for a further five years. To ensure our growing momentum is carried forward, I encourage you to vote ‘YES’. Promising renewed vigour and a fresh approach, the Coastal BID needs your support to turn our ambitious plans into reality.’’
To find out exactly what the BID has planned for your business area, visit: