This year’s AGM will be held on Wednesday 15th October at Menzies East Cliff Court Hotel.
Drinks from 6pm Meeting 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
The meeting is open to all BID businesses and will give you a chance to get a full update on the 2013-2014 activities and our strategy and action plan for the coming year. Please note only ‘members’ of the BID company will be able to vote on offical matters. Any Coastal BID levy payer can apply to become a member of the BID company, the form can be found on the ‘Downloads’ page of the Coastal BID website.
3. Minutes of the AGM held on 22 October 2013
4. Review of 2013/14
5. Election of new Directors
6. Presentation of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2013/14
7. Appointment of auditors for 2014/15
8. Looking forward
The full set of papers including the accounts, annual report and nomination form can be found on the BID website.
4. Presentation covering the activities of the Coastal BID during the period 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014.
5. One third of the Board of Directors have voluntarily stood down. The following positions need to be filled (one representative from each) Boscombe, Southbourne, East Cliff, West Cliff, Westbourne, Local Authority.
6. Resolution: To receive and approve the Annual Report and Accounts for 2013/14.
7. Resolution: To appoint Schofields Chartered Accountants of Bournemouth as auditors for the 2014/15 Accounts.
8. What’s new for 2014/15, including an overview of the results of the retail research undertaken in Boscombe, Southbourne and Westbourne, and the new footfall cameras.