Everything in your business either generates money or costs money or both. The numbers are at the very heart of managing your business growth. There are only three ways to increase your profit; sell more, lower costs and/or increase prices, all are directly related to your numbers and have an impact on your financial resources. There are a number of options you can chose to finance your growth, if making better use of your current resources isn’t enough.
Whether you are new in business or have been trading for a while and have got stuck in a rut, this fully-funded one-day masterclass with like-minded peers will challenge, stimulate and improve your thinking about your financial position for growth.
What you will learn to do during this course:
- Select some key but simple financial measurements to view how efficient your business is.
- Determine the impact of a price war on your business
- Consider the budget and sales projections for the growing company
- Assess the pros and cons of different funding options for different projects
- Recognise the supporting information that banks, investors, grant-holders, crowd funders are looking for
Day: Tuesday 22nd July, 10:00am – 16:00pm (Registration and informal networking from 9:30am).
Venue: 63 Darracott Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH5 2AY.
Booking is essential as places are limited to ensure maximum learning and benefit for each participant.
The Get Set for Growth Masterclasses are designed for those who are already trading, probably have premises and have a compliment of staff. If you are unsure whether the content will be suitable for you, please do call our business advisor Laura McHarrie on 07964 398304.
Get Set for Growth offers fully funded training courses for people interested in growing their business within Bournemouth postcodes: BH1 – BH11. Please call 0800 7560811 if you are in any doubt.