Are you ready to have some Easter fun? The biggest Easter hunt in Bournemouth is back!
We need you to hop, bound and bounce across Bournemouth’s coastal areas in search of over 100 golden and virtual bunnies. As a reward for finding those pesky rabbits, there’s up to £1000 in shopping vouchers to be won if you can find the most bunnies.
Download the Go Bournemouth Coast App to find virtual and physical golden bunnies and post them on social media via the app with #GoBoCoast to help us locate them all.
Over 100 golden bunnies have hidden in businesses across Bournemouth’s coast from the Seafront, Southbourne, Westbourne, Boscombe, Tuckton, Pokesdown, Hengistbury Head, East Cliff and West Cliff and we need your help to find them.
Start the bunny hunt, and go to the seafront…
Or Hengistbury Head or East Cliff or any other coastal area you want to start off with. To join in on the hunt for the Love Bournemouth Bunnies, all you need to do is:
- Download the free Go Bournemouth Coast app via the app store or visit http://gobournemouthcoast.co.uk/. (Android and iOS)
- Keep an eye out for the Love Bournemouth Bunnies hints on the app or on our Facebook (@bournemouthseasons) and Twitter (@bmthseasons)
- Visit participating retailers from across the coastal areas to find the bunnies Find & unlock the bunny located to the business
- Take pictures with the bunnies and upload them to social media utilising the app, with the hashtag #GoBoCoast.
Pretty easy, right? We’re going to give you one more tip: Finding and uploading more bunny selfies will unlock different game levels. Each level will include a draw for a local shopping voucher. So, more fun on the Go Bournemouth Coast app equals more chances for you to win these amazing prizes:
- Gold £1000 Shopping Voucher: Unlock and share images with 6 bunnies
- Silver £500 Shopping Voucher: Unlock and share images with 4 bunnies
- Bronze £250 Shopping Voucher: Unlock and share images with 2 bunnies
What are you waiting for? Download the Go Bournemouth Coast app now from www.gobournemouthcoast.co.uk and make sure to follow Bournemouth Seasons on Facebook (@bournemouthseasons) and Twitter (@bmthseasons).