During the 2nd term our achievements include:
Keeping our businesses informed, networked and supported throughout the year on the work of the BID, appropriate research and data as well as opportunities that arise.
• BID Resilience funding of £50,000 secured to cover operating costs so more of your money can be spent directly on projects
• Working with BAHA on the development of a COVID action plan
• Preferential rates negotiated for BID businesses for PPE
• Supported the national #RaiseTheBar campaign that urged the Government to give extra help to the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors.
• Free legal advice secured for BID businesses
• Participating in RH3 Group meetings and discussions, helping to shape COVID19 response
by BCP Council in partnerships with other BIDSs and agencies
• Ran the Monster Hero Safari campaign to encourage people to come back into our towns